THE SIX OPERATIONAL PHASES FOR PARKS
THIS IS THE PREPARATION PHASE FOR THE OPERATION OF THE PARK BOTH AT THE LEVEL OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ORGANIZATIONAL RESOURCES BY INTEGRATING ALL OPENING OPERATING SITUATIONS, IN ORDER TO HAVE A FLAWLESS ORGANIZATION TO OPTIMIZE POTENTIAL FILLING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE POSSIBLE.
- Land and Site Management Licenses and Permits
- Definition of needs
- Involvement of local authorities
- First approach to feasibility and financing
- First approach to the type of park and design of the story, animation and theming
- Opening schedule for play areas, staff, openings of private spaces, catering
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES DURING THIS PHASE ARE TO ENSURE THAT THE DESIGN OF THE PARK IS OPTIMAL FROM AN OPERATIONAL AND COMMERCIAL PERSPECTIVE, AND THAT THE ASSUMPTIONS AND PARAMETERS USED IN THE FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS ARE REASONABLE AND VALID.
- Revision of the schematic design of the park: surfaces, zones, themes, location, access, layout, park entrance, parking, customer services, etc.
- Validation of the number and types of rides / slides and other activities as well as the theming
- Revision of the balance of attractions between thrill, family, children
- Analysis of the operational and commercial design of the offer in the agri-food, ancillary services, entertainment and other park activities sectors
- Analysis of the capacity of the attractions compared to the expected attendance, number and type of points of sale, commercial surfaces, storage, kitchen, equipment, etc.
THIS IS THE PROJECT EXECUTION PHASE. WE IMPLEMENT THE REALIZATION ACCORDING TO THE PLANS PROVIDED PREVIOUSLY. DURING THIS PHASE, WE COORDINATE THE PROJECT WITH THE VARIOUS TRADES.
- Material order
- Installation of specific equipment by our specialized teams
- Training of a technical director during assembly
- Coordination of all trades for a smooth execution
- Handing over the keys to the owners
THIS IS THE SET UP PHASE OF THE VARIOUS OPERATIONAL SERVICES OF THE PARK, THE ESTABLISHMENT OF PROCEDURES, THE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION PLAN.
- Coordination of the recruitment process for the park management team including the heads of each department. (IT, reception, sales, marketing, security, catering, HR, entertainment, etc.)
- Management team training. Support to the management team in the negotiation of contracts with suppliers of goods and services necessary for the operation of the park (catering, trade, photography, energy, marketing, sales, maintenance, etc.)
- Preparation of all safety programs and procedures for all attractions and areas of the park
- Preparation of operational procedures and internal regulations
- Staff training
THIS IS THE MANAGEMENT PHASE OF THE VARIOUS OPERATIONAL DEPARTMENTS OF THE PARK, ANALYSIS OF PROCEDURES, MONITORING AND ADJUSTMENTS IN REAL TIME.
- Park management
- Budget management by department
- Implementation of daily quality control by service
- Customer feedback analysis and implementation of immediate improvements / Prioritizing
- Safety protocol, monitoring and supervision
- Follow-up of the communication/marketing plan
- Social media and event management
THIS IS THE PHASE OF ASSESSMENTS, ANALYZES AND CHANGES IN COMMERCIAL STRATEGIES. THE GOAL OF THIS PHASE IS ALSO TO IMPROVE THE VISITOR'S EXPERIENCE WHILE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT CUSTOMER FEEDBACK.
- Review of the season
- Behavioral analysis and recommendations following customer feedback
- Incident reporting and security and monitoring recommendations
- Analysis of expenses and preparation of next season's budget
- Recruitment review and payroll optimization
- Communication/marketing plan report
- Preparation of new commercial objectives for the future season